How to Charge ThL T200c Properly
The lifespan of any Android smartphone, including the ThL T200c, is affected by how you charge it. It may seem like a very simple and self-explanatory procedure, but it's not uncommon for users to make mistakes that cause them to have to replace their device every year or two. To avoid this problem, you must charge ThL T200c correctly.
What are the dangers of charging incorrectly
If you ignore the recommendations, your smartphone will last far less time than you want it to. Firstly, the battery will wear out, requiring you to charge it several times a day. Secondly, violating the charging norms will not only wear out the battery, but will also lead to fatal consequences such as battery explosion and complete failure of the ThL T200c.
Recommendations for extending battery life
Obviously, you can't do without charging in any case, as the ThL T200c will not last more than a day or two in active use. To extend the life of your smartphone, you need to charge it using the following instructions:
- Put the ThL T200c on charge when there is still 10-20% of the battery left.
- Unplug the phone from the power source until it reaches 100%.
- Do not leave the smartphone to charge overnight if you do not unplug it.
- Do not connect your device to a power source immediately after returning from a cold street or a room where the temperature exceeds +35°C.
- Avoid performing heavy tasks on your ThL T200c while it's charging. Games and complex computing should be avoided.
These recommendations are definitely not difficult or impossible to follow, so don't neglect them and then your ThL T200c will last as long as possible.
Useless recommendations that have no effect on the battery
Alongside proven recommendations that are based on the specifics of mobile batteries, a number of myths can be encountered. Individual advice found on the Internet has no effect on the life of the device and sometimes even makes it worse. Here are some of these myths:
- Quick Charge. Restoring power via Quick Charge won't hurt your smartphone, as power is automatically reduced when it reaches 80%. So don't be afraid to charge your device quickly.
- Wireless charging. Also, don't be afraid to charge your phone wirelessly using Qi technology. Yes, your device will heat up a bit, but the power of wireless charging is intentionally kept to a minimum, and in the absence of heavy tasks, it won't hurt in any way.
- Full charging cycle. Restoring power strictly from 0% to 100% is not helpful. On the contrary, it creates more of a challenge for the gadget that could lead to a so-called "deep discharge".
- Third-party adapters and cables. Using a charger from another phone won't harm your phone in any way. The main thing is that the components must be of good quality.
As convincing as some myths may seem, they are based on common misconceptions and have no scientific basis. For example, the use of branded adapters is recommended by the smartphone manufacturer in order to increase accessory sales, while fast and wireless charging features have long been tested for safety to eventually come to light.Share this page with your friends:
How to flash ThL T200c
How to root ThL T200c
Hard reset for ThL T200c
How to reboot ThL T200c
How to unlock ThL T200c
What to do if ThL T200c won't turn on
What to do if ThL T200c doesn't charge
What to do if ThL T200c doesn't connect to PC via USB
How to take a screenshot on ThL T200c
How to reset FRP on ThL T200c
How to call recording on ThL T200c
How to update ThL T200c
How to connect ThL T200c to TV
How to clear the cache on ThL T200c
How to backup ThL T200c
How to disable ads on ThL T200c
How to clear storage on ThL T200c
How to increase font on ThL T200c
How to share internet on ThL T200c
How to transfer data to ThL T200c
How to unlock bootloader on ThL T200c
How to recover photos on ThL T200c
How to record the screen on ThL T200c
How to find blacklist in ThL T200c
How to set up fingerprint on ThL T200c
How to block number on ThL T200c
How to enable auto-rotate on ThL T200c
How to set up or turn off an alarm on ThL T200c
How to change ringtone on ThL T200c
How to enable battery percentage on ThL T200c
How to turn off notifications on ThL T200c
How to turn off Google assistant on ThL T200c
How to turn off the lock screen on ThL T200c
How to delete app on ThL T200c
How to recover contacts on ThL T200c
Where is the recycle bin on ThL T200c
How to install WhatsApp on ThL T200c
How to set contact photo in ThL T200c
How to scan QR code on ThL T200c
How to connect ThL T200c to computer
How to install SD card in ThL T200c
How to update Play Store in ThL T200c
How to install Google Camera in ThL T200c
How to enable USB debugging on ThL T200c
How to turn off ThL T200c
How to use the camera on ThL T200c
How to find lost ThL T200c
How to set password on ThL T200c
How to turn on 5g on ThL T200c
How to turn on VPN on ThL T200c
How to install apps on ThL T200c
How to insert a SIM card in ThL T200c
How to enable and configure NFC on ThL T200c
How to set time on ThL T200c
How to connect headphones to ThL T200c
How to clear browser history on ThL T200c
How to disassemble ThL T200c
How to hide an app on ThL T200c
How to download YouTube videos on ThL T200c
How to Charge Another Phones