How to Change Language on Nokia 2
Often, app developers optimize their software for only one language, namely their own. They support the others with various tools - via Google translator, with spaces in the words, with loss of meaning. Such an application can usually only be used in the native language of the developer. The problem is easy to fix - you have to change the language on the Nokia 2 via the settings menu.
Attention when changing the language on your Nokia 2
Changing the language on Android can cause a variety of inconveniences:
- Once you have changed the language, all the labels are replaced by new ones with which you may not be familiar. This makes it difficult to switch back to the phone's native language.
- All applications will also be translated into the new language.
- System errors may occur due to the change in memory language.
While the last point is rather unlikely - modern mobile phones have well-optimised operating systems - the first two points occur all the time. It is therefore strongly recommended not only to follow all the steps in the instructions, but also to roughly memorise them and look up the translations of all menu items in advance: Settings, System, etc.
Instructions for changing the language on the Nokia 2
- Open the "Settings" and search for "System". This is usually at the bottom.
- Under "System", find the item "Language and Inputs".
- Under "Language and Inputs" you will find the item "Languages".
- In the screenshot, the red rectangle highlights the languages that are already pre-installed on the device. Probably only the native language of the device is available to you, but if the language you want is already there, simply drag and drop it to the top. After a few seconds of dragging, the entire system language will be changed.
- If the desired language is not available, you must enter the sub-item "Add language".
- This menu shows all the languages that can be installed on the unit. They are usually listed in alphabetical order, with the first ten containing the most common languages (Russian, British and American English, Spanish and so on).
- Click on the desired language (in this case English) and, if available for selection, choose its variant (in this case American).
- After the selection, the chosen function is displayed under "Languages". Now all you have to do is drag it over the main language and the system will automatically change the entire language.
How often can I change the language of the machine?
- As often as you want. But the more language packages there are, the greater the load on the unit's memory.
Is it safe to change the language?
- In 99.9 % of cases yes, in the remaining 0.01 % an app may crash and no longer open. But the system itself will work perfectly.
Do I have to change the region as well as the language?
- It depends on the purpose for which you have changed the language. For example, if you have moved to another country and change the language for that reason, you should also change the region. If you only want your device to be displayed in a different language, you do not need to change the region.Share this page with your friends:
How to flash Nokia 2
How to root Nokia 2
Hard reset for Nokia 2
How to reboot Nokia 2
How to unlock Nokia 2
What to do if Nokia 2 won't turn on
What to do if Nokia 2 doesn't charge
What to do if Nokia 2 doesn't connect to PC via USB
How to take a screenshot on Nokia 2
How to reset FRP on Nokia 2
How to call recording on Nokia 2
How to update Nokia 2
How to connect Nokia 2 to TV
How to clear the cache on Nokia 2
How to backup Nokia 2
How to disable ads on Nokia 2
How to clear storage on Nokia 2
How to increase font on Nokia 2
How to share internet on Nokia 2
How to transfer data to Nokia 2
How to unlock bootloader on Nokia 2
How to recover photos on Nokia 2
How to record the screen on Nokia 2
How to find blacklist in Nokia 2
How to set up fingerprint on Nokia 2
How to block number on Nokia 2
How to enable auto-rotate on Nokia 2
How to set up or turn off an alarm on Nokia 2
How to change ringtone on Nokia 2
How to enable battery percentage on Nokia 2
How to turn off notifications on Nokia 2
How to turn off Google assistant on Nokia 2
How to turn off the lock screen on Nokia 2
How to delete app on Nokia 2
How to recover contacts on Nokia 2
Where is the recycle bin on Nokia 2
How to install WhatsApp on Nokia 2
How to set contact photo in Nokia 2
How to scan QR code on Nokia 2
How to connect Nokia 2 to computer
How to install SD card in Nokia 2
How to update Play Store in Nokia 2
How to install Google Camera in Nokia 2
How to enable USB debugging on Nokia 2
How to turn off Nokia 2
How to charge Nokia 2
How to use the camera on Nokia 2
How to find lost Nokia 2
How to set password on Nokia 2
How to turn on 5g on Nokia 2
How to turn on VPN on Nokia 2
How to install apps on Nokia 2
How to insert a SIM card in Nokia 2
How to enable and configure NFC on Nokia 2
How to set time on Nokia 2
How to connect headphones to Nokia 2
How to clear browser history on Nokia 2
How to disassemble Nokia 2
How to hide an app on Nokia 2
How to download YouTube videos on Nokia 2
How to unblock a contact on Nokia 2
How to turn on the flashlight on Nokia 2
How to split the screen on Nokia 2
How to turn off the camera sound on Nokia 2
How to trim video on Nokia 2
How to bypass the Google account on Nokia 2
How to fix black screen on Nokia 2
How to open engineering mode in Nokia 2
How to open recovery mode in Nokia 2
How to find and turn on a voice recorder on Nokia 2
How to make video calls on Nokia 2
Nokia 2 sim card not detected
How to transfer contacts to Nokia 2
How to Change Language on Another Phones