How to Set Contact Photo in ZTE V956
The settings on smartphones, including ZTE V956, allow you to visualise many components. And this goes far beyond just changing the desktop background or overall theme. The user can set contact photo in ZTE V956 so that the caller's face can be seen during an incoming call. There are two ways to implement this feature. You just need to choose the one that seems most convenient.
Through the "Contacts" section
As anyone who owns a ZTE V956 probably knows, you can manage your call settings, and more specifically your phonebook settings, through the built-in Contacts app. There are a lot of editable options located here. So, if you want the phone to show the caller's face during an incoming call, do the following:
- Start the Contacts application. It is normally located on the home screen. You can also find the utility via the general list of programmes.
- When you open the app, you will see a list of numbers in your phonebook in front of you. Tap on the caller to whom you want to assign a picture.
- So you have the caller ID in front of you. If a photo is already installed, it will appear at the top of the screen. If there is no photo, you will see a random Android icon in its place. To modify or add a photo, press the pencil button, which is responsible for editing.
- Below you will see items allowing you to edit the name and other settings of the caller. But we are interested in the picture, so click on the camera icon.
- If there is no photo, ZTE V956 will prompt you to either take a photo of the person or select a photo from an album. More often than not, phone owners use the second option, so select "Choose photo".
- The "Gallery" will open and you will be prompted to select a suitable picture.
- ZTE V956 can also offer to edit the picture. If necessary, take advantage of this option and tap on the tick box.
- Back at the page for changing the Caller ID settings, confirm that the new settings have been saved.
So, the photo is selected, and now you will see the face of the conversationalist during the incoming call. Remember that you can install any other image available on your smartphone as a photo.
Installing Contact Photo in ZTE V956 through the "Gallery" section
The photos on ZTE V956 are viewed via the standard Gallery app, which is available on most Android smartphones. It is therefore logical to use it to select a contact's photo:
- Launch the "Gallery" in any way you like.
- Find a suitable photo and tap on it.
- On the view page, open the pop-up menu by pressing the three dot button.
- Click on the "Set picture as" button.
- Select "Contact picture" from among the available options.
- Specify to which contact in the list the image should be assigned.
The settings are automatically saved, and from the next call you will see the new caller's photo.Share this page with your friends:
How to flash ZTE V956
How to root ZTE V956
Hard reset for ZTE V956
How to reboot ZTE V956
How to unlock ZTE V956
What to do if ZTE V956 won't turn on
What to do if ZTE V956 doesn't charge
What to do if ZTE V956 doesn't connect to PC via USB
How to take a screenshot on ZTE V956
How to reset FRP on ZTE V956
How to call recording on ZTE V956
How to update ZTE V956
How to connect ZTE V956 to TV
How to clear the cache on ZTE V956
How to backup ZTE V956
How to disable ads on ZTE V956
How to clear storage on ZTE V956
How to increase font on ZTE V956
How to share internet on ZTE V956
How to transfer data to ZTE V956
How to unlock bootloader on ZTE V956
How to recover photos on ZTE V956
How to record the screen on ZTE V956
How to find blacklist in ZTE V956
How to set up fingerprint on ZTE V956
How to block number on ZTE V956
How to enable auto-rotate on ZTE V956
How to set up or turn off an alarm on ZTE V956
How to change ringtone on ZTE V956
How to enable battery percentage on ZTE V956
How to turn off notifications on ZTE V956
How to turn off Google assistant on ZTE V956
How to turn off the lock screen on ZTE V956
How to delete app on ZTE V956
How to recover contacts on ZTE V956
Where is the recycle bin on ZTE V956
How to install WhatsApp on ZTE V956
How to scan QR code on ZTE V956
How to connect ZTE V956 to computer
How to install SD card in ZTE V956
How to update Play Store in ZTE V956
How to install Google Camera in ZTE V956
How to enable USB debugging on ZTE V956
How to turn off ZTE V956
How to charge ZTE V956
How to use the camera on ZTE V956
How to find lost ZTE V956
How to set password on ZTE V956
How to turn on 5g on ZTE V956
How to turn on VPN on ZTE V956
How to install apps on ZTE V956
How to insert a SIM card in ZTE V956
How to enable and configure NFC on ZTE V956
How to set time on ZTE V956
How to connect headphones to ZTE V956
How to clear browser history on ZTE V956
How to disassemble ZTE V956
How to Set Contact Photo in Another Phones