How to Bypass the Google Account on the Nokia 2
For Android devices, linking to a Google account is required to authorise the user. This is the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) function. You need it both to protect your data from unauthorised hands and to transfer your information to new devices using your Google account.
If you don't authorise it, you won't be able to use your phone. Or will it work? Many people are uncomfortable depending on the services of a company that gives data to black markets. Of course, crafters have long wondered how to bypass the Google account on the Nokia 2, and the way exists, of course.
A safe but risky way
Let's be clear right away. You can now no longer log in to your Google account. This bypasses the FRP lockout so you can enter new account details. To bypass a Google account, all kinds of apps on smartphones via computer do not work. They are all paid (surprise surprise) and are designed for a one-time purchase. Any of these apps will give you an error. And if you are unlucky, it will also clog up your device.
So now the algorithm for action:
- Reset the phone to factory settings.
- Go to the settings.
- Go to "Restore and reset".
- Select "Reset settings".
- Find out about the risks of deleting all data from the internal memory and press " Reset mobile phone settings ".
- On the web page asking for a language, find an empty field and press it with two fingers.
- The loud voice assistant is activated - at this stage you cannot turn it off or reduce the volume.
- Swipe from top to bottom and to the right (at a 90 degree angle).
- The voice assistant settings menu opens.
- Select the Language setting option.
- Click on the settings icon in the shape of a star.
- Look for the item that describes the licences and open it.
- Under this item you will see a list of licences and their description in text format. We are not interested in the latter - it is just text. But we need the names of the licences - click on one of them. Then - on the magnifying glass icon.
- A search will open. Type in the internet and click on "Search".
- You will be offered to open any pre-installed browser. This is the browser you need to open.
- In the search box, type https://www.nckreader.com/samlock/.
- You will see many download links.
- We are interested in "Direct google account (FRPBypass)" and one of the links corresponding to the Android version of the phone.
- Then open the "Downloads" menu in the browser itself.
- Click on the file "frplock...".
- We will be prompted to allow installation from third party sources. Allow it.
- Once we have installed "frplock", start it immediately.
- Wait until a notification appears that the service has been stopped.
- Then install "Google-account..." and run it.
- Then run "frplock" again.
- That's it, congratulations, you have bypassed the FRP lock. Your phone is unlocked - you can now enter your new account details.
IMPORTANT! When you reset the phone to the factory settings, the FRP lock is active. You must bypass it in the same way.Share this page with your friends:
How to flash Nokia 2
How to root Nokia 2
Hard reset for Nokia 2
How to reboot Nokia 2
How to unlock Nokia 2
What to do if Nokia 2 won't turn on
What to do if Nokia 2 doesn't charge
What to do if Nokia 2 doesn't connect to PC via USB
How to take a screenshot on Nokia 2
How to reset FRP on Nokia 2
How to call recording on Nokia 2
How to update Nokia 2
How to connect Nokia 2 to TV
How to clear the cache on Nokia 2
How to backup Nokia 2
How to disable ads on Nokia 2
How to clear storage on Nokia 2
How to increase font on Nokia 2
How to share internet on Nokia 2
How to transfer data to Nokia 2
How to unlock bootloader on Nokia 2
How to recover photos on Nokia 2
How to record the screen on Nokia 2
How to find blacklist in Nokia 2
How to set up fingerprint on Nokia 2
How to block number on Nokia 2
How to enable auto-rotate on Nokia 2
How to set up or turn off an alarm on Nokia 2
How to change ringtone on Nokia 2
How to enable battery percentage on Nokia 2
How to turn off notifications on Nokia 2
How to turn off Google assistant on Nokia 2
How to turn off the lock screen on Nokia 2
How to delete app on Nokia 2
How to recover contacts on Nokia 2
Where is the recycle bin on Nokia 2
How to install WhatsApp on Nokia 2
How to set contact photo in Nokia 2
How to scan QR code on Nokia 2
How to connect Nokia 2 to computer
How to install SD card in Nokia 2
How to update Play Store in Nokia 2
How to install Google Camera in Nokia 2
How to enable USB debugging on Nokia 2
How to turn off Nokia 2
How to charge Nokia 2
How to use the camera on Nokia 2
How to find lost Nokia 2
How to set password on Nokia 2
How to turn on 5g on Nokia 2
How to turn on VPN on Nokia 2
How to install apps on Nokia 2
How to insert a SIM card in Nokia 2
How to enable and configure NFC on Nokia 2
How to set time on Nokia 2
How to connect headphones to Nokia 2
How to clear browser history on Nokia 2
How to disassemble Nokia 2
How to hide an app on Nokia 2
How to download YouTube videos on Nokia 2
How to unblock a contact on Nokia 2
How to turn on the flashlight on Nokia 2
How to split the screen on Nokia 2
How to turn off the camera sound on Nokia 2
How to trim video on Nokia 2
How to fix black screen on Nokia 2
How to change the language on Nokia 2
How to open engineering mode in Nokia 2
How to open recovery mode in Nokia 2
How to find and turn on a voice recorder on Nokia 2
How to make video calls on Nokia 2
Nokia 2 sim card not detected
How to transfer contacts to Nokia 2
How to Bypass the Google Account on Another Phones