Factory Reset (Hard Reset) for Vertex Impress Fun
There can be many reasons for choosing to perform a full factory reset of Vertex Impress Fun (the process is also called “hard reset”). Typically, this is done to restore the system’s functioning that was disturbed by viruses, deleted system files, "clumsy" firmware updates and other mishaps. It’s very easy to perform a hard reset on any device, but you should be aware of the consequences of this action and be able to backup your system and files. All of this will be tackled in detail below.
How to Make a Backup?
Important! The reset will wipe all information on your Vertex Impress Fun. In the event that you have not made a backup copy of your contacts, images, videos, documents and everything else you’d want saved, do so, otherwise you will lose all your personal information stored on the device.
Follow these steps in order to save your data.
- Export your photos, documents and videos to your PC via USB. You can also use Google Photos to backup images and the Google Drive cloud storage for documents and folders (you can also upload a number of files to your Google Drive). You’ll have to pay to expand the available storage.
- Enable “Cloud Sync” in your device settings to save your contacts and apps. Go to “System” - “Other” - “Backup”. Enable sync with your Google account.
As you’ve done all this, you may proceed to performing a hard reset of your Vertex Impress Fun.
How to Perform a Full Data Wipe on Your Vertex Impress Fun?
Important! Due to FRP (Factory Reset Protection) Android will ask you to enter the username and password of the account that was connected to the device before proceeding with the hard reset. This is why you must log out of your Google account ("Settings" - "Accounts" - "Google" - "Delete Account") before resetting if you plan to sell your smartphone down the line, so that the person who receives your phone can activate their Google account on the device.
Given the wide array of Android phones and the complexity of reset processes for each specific model, we will provide the guide based on three fundamentally different devices and firmware:
- Mi A1 on basic Android, which is also used in Nokia, Motorola, OnePlus (it has a slightly touched up system) phones and in other devices released as part of the Android One program;
- Galaxy S7, which is running Samsung Experience. Keep in mind that this Korean company is the biggest phone producer on the planet, so it makes sense to include this shell in the list;
- Redmi Note 5 running MIUI. The products of this company are in great demand, so it would be weird to ignore this one.
The easiest way to perform a full wipe is through a special menu in the system settings. Once again, note that the location and name of the settings in question may vary slightly depending on the phone used. The main thing is to find the basic category for recovery and reset.
Xiaomi Mi A1 (Basic Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Click the “Settings” icon in the applications menu or open the settings using the icon in the notification center.
- Scroll down and go to "System".
- Press “Reset”.
- Press “Wipe All Data” (“Factory Reset”).
- Confirm your action.
- Enter your device’s PIN and press “Continue”.
- Select “Wipe All”.
The device will reboot and you will need to do the initial setup again, as if it were a completely new device.
Samsung Galaxy S7 (Samsung Experience)
- Go to “Settings” in any way you choose to.
- Select the “General Settings” tab.
- Select “Reset” (“Reset & Archive”).
- Press “Data Reset”.
- Press the blue button.
- Enter your device’s PIN and press “Continue”.
- Select “Wipe All” (“Device Reset”).
Your phone will then reboot and you’ll have to do the initial setup.
Redmi Note 5 (MIUI)
- Open up “Settings”.
- Go to “Additional Settings”.
- Select “Backup & Reset”.
- Select “Settings Reset”.
- Tick the “Wipe Internal Storage” option to delete all your apps and files.
- Finally, press “Settings Reset” and enter the password if needed.
Important! As you can see, the main thing is to find the "Reset" settings section. In order not to “wander around” all settings in the search for the right menu, it’s easier to simply enter “Reset” into the search bar on the main page. Select the needed menu from the drop-down list and you will immediately open up the necessary settings. Then just follow the instructions.
How to Perform a Hard Reset of Vertex Impress Fun via Recovery?
This is an applicable method if there is a malfunction that prevents the phone from booting up. The recovery mode is used in such cases to perform a hard reset.
- If your phone is turned on, turn it off.
- Hold down the Power button and the Volume Down key (if nothing happens, try this article on how to enter Recovery mode).
- Instead of a regular loading screen you’ll see a menu where navigation is performed using the volume keys (to move the cursor) and the Power button (to select).
- Select “Wipe data/factory reset” via the Power button.
- Choose “Yes” to confirm the reset.
After the reset is finished, the device will reboot and show a standard greeting and settings window. Once again, the menu names may vary somewhat relying upon your device.
Video: How to Perform a Hard Reset of Vertex Impress FunShare this page with your friends:
How to flash Vertex Impress Fun
How to root Vertex Impress Fun
How to unlock Vertex Impress Fun
How to reboot Vertex Impress Fun
What to do if Vertex Impress Fun won't turn on
What to do if Vertex Impress Fun doesn't charge
What to do if Vertex Impress Fun doesn't connect to PC via USB
How to take a screenshot on Vertex Impress Fun
How to reset FRP on Vertex Impress Fun
How to update Vertex Impress Fun
How to call recording on Vertex Impress Fun
How to connect Vertex Impress Fun to TV
How to clear the cache on Vertex Impress Fun
How to backup Vertex Impress Fun
How to disable ads on Vertex Impress Fun
How to clear storage on Vertex Impress Fun
How to increase font on Vertex Impress Fun
How to share internet on Vertex Impress Fun
How to transfer data to Vertex Impress Fun
How to unlock bootloader on Vertex Impress Fun
How to recover photos on Vertex Impress Fun
How to record the screen on Vertex Impress Fun
How to find blacklist in Vertex Impress Fun
How to set up fingerprint on Vertex Impress Fun
How to block number on Vertex Impress Fun
How to enable auto-rotate on Vertex Impress Fun
How to set up or turn off an alarm on Vertex Impress Fun
How to change ringtone on Vertex Impress Fun
How to enable battery percentage on Vertex Impress Fun
How to turn off notifications on Vertex Impress Fun
How to turn off Google assistant on Vertex Impress Fun
How to turn off the lock screen on Vertex Impress Fun
How to delete app on Vertex Impress Fun
How to recover contacts on Vertex Impress Fun
Where is the recycle bin on Vertex Impress Fun
Hard reset for another phones