How to Root Oukitel WP5
Important! By installing the root on Oukitel WP5 you acknowledge that you do this at your own risk.
You acknowledge that your actions may lead to you:
- bricking” your device;
- disrupting the OC’s function;
- losing warranty and OTA updates;
- increasing the vulnerability of your device;
- losing the ability to use banking services and wireless payment systems.
If you acknowledge this, then the programs that will help you get root access for the Oukitel WP5 smartphone are at your service.
How to Root Oukitel WP5 via Apps
First, let's look at some easy ways to enable root permissions through special applications. If they didn’t work, read on and try the instructions for methods including PC software and Custom Recovery.
- Download the application from the official website and install it on your device.
- Open KingRoot and wait until it gathers all the necessary information about the device.
- Click “TRY TO ROOT”.
- If you see the option to free up your device from junk, the process went successfully. Reboot the device to make sure.
- Download the software from the developer's webpage and install it.
- Run the app and select one of the applications for managing root access: Superuser or SuperSU (the second one is easier to work with).
- Choose the exploit to hack the system.
- You will be greeted by an emoticon after successful installation.
- Download Baidu Root, install it.
- Click “Get Root Access”.
- The app will inform you if the procedure was successful.
We recommend using SuperSU for convenient root access control, a tried-and-true and simple tool.
Video: How to Root Oukitel WP5
Other ways to enable superuser rights for Oukitel WP5
Use these instructions if Custom Recovery or other methods have not yielded the desired results.
VRoot (for PC)
- Download and install the software to your PC.
- Disable your antivirus program and connect your device to the PC.
- Click “ROOT” after your device has been identified.
- The phone will reboot, after which you’re free to disconnect it from the PC.
Magisk (For Custom Recovery)
The best way for devices with unlocked bootloader and Custom Recovery.
- Download the Magisk archive from and the Magisk Manager application.
- Enter Recovery and wipe “cache” and “dalvik-cache”.
- Install the Magisk .zip archive.
- Wipe “cache” and “dalvik-cache” once again..
- Boot the system.
- Install Magisk Manager and open it.
To make sure that everything was set up properly, install the Root Checker application from the Play Market, open it and run a check for superuser rights on your device.Share this page with your friends:
How to flash Oukitel WP5
Hard reset for Oukitel WP5
How to unlock Oukitel WP5
How to reboot Oukitel WP5
What to do if Oukitel WP5 won't turn on
What to do if Oukitel WP5 doesn't charge
What to do if Oukitel WP5 doesn't connect to PC via USB
How to take a screenshot on Oukitel WP5
How to reset FRP on Oukitel WP5
How to update Oukitel WP5
How to call recording on Oukitel WP5
How to connect Oukitel WP5 to TV
How to clear the cache on Oukitel WP5
How to backup Oukitel WP5
How to disable ads on Oukitel WP5
How to clear storage on Oukitel WP5
How to increase font on Oukitel WP5
How to share internet on Oukitel WP5
How to transfer data to Oukitel WP5
How to unlock bootloader on Oukitel WP5
How to recover photos on Oukitel WP5
How to record the screen on Oukitel WP5
How to find blacklist in Oukitel WP5
How to set up fingerprint on Oukitel WP5
How to block number on Oukitel WP5
How to enable auto-rotate on Oukitel WP5
How to set up or turn off an alarm on Oukitel WP5
How to change ringtone on Oukitel WP5
How to enable battery percentage on Oukitel WP5
How to turn off notifications on Oukitel WP5
How to turn off Google assistant on Oukitel WP5
How to turn off the lock screen on Oukitel WP5
How to delete app on Oukitel WP5
How to recover contacts on Oukitel WP5
Where is the recycle bin on Oukitel WP5
Root for another smartphones