How to Install a Memory Card in Nokia 2
One of the main advantages of Nokia 2 is the support of memory cards in microSD format. This feature allows you to expand an internal storage with an external storage device. Installing an SD card on Nokia 2 is quite easy, but some users still have difficulties. In addition, it is important not only to put the card, but also to configure it.
Inserting a memory cardBecause the MicroSD card is very small and Nokia 2 doesn't a slot, it can be difficult to locate the slot. Therefore, it is recommended to follow the instructions:
- Inspect the case of the unit and locate the tray. It can usually be identified by a small hole nearby (just don't mistake it for a microphone). The tray also stands out slightly with its edges.
- Nokia 2 comes with a special staple to remove the tray. See if it's still in the phone's box. If not, you can use a needle of appropriate diameter. Insert the paper clip into the hole until you hear it click into place.
- The slot will slide out at the same time as it clicks. It will only extend 10-20% automatically. Then pull it out fully.
- Inspect the tray. It should have a special area for inserting the MicroSD card. As a rule, it is slightly larger than the SIM pad.
- Place the memory card on it with the chip facing down according to the tray's design features.
- Insert the tray until it clicks into place.
After following these steps, a notification should appear on your phone to install the external drive. Take your time to start using it, as preparations also need to be made.
Necessary actions before using
Although the memory card is ready to use after installation, we recommend formatting it before use. Use the following instructions to perform the operation:
- Open the Android settings.
- Go to "Storage".
- Select the SD card to be used.
- Press the "Format" button and confirm the action.
Please note that formatting the card erases all data. Therefore, do not fill the external drive before use.
Solving possible problems
Although there is nothing complicated about installing a memory card on Nokia 2, various problems can arise during its use. The main one is that the phone does not see the SD card. There may be two reasons for this happening:
- you have inserted a memory card with a larger capacity than your smartphone supports;
- the memory card is defective.
In both cases, there is little or no chance of getting things right. But some actions are worth taking. Firstly, visit the manufacturer's website to find out how many memory cards Nokia 2 supports. If it exceeds the limit, the smartphone won't be able to recognize it. If the capacity meets the criteria, then try connecting the external drive to your PC and format it via "This Computer".
The same applies if your Nokia 2 first sees the drive, but stops recognizing it after a while. Unfortunately, the problem can only be solved by formatting, which erases all data.Share this page with your friends:
How to flash Nokia 2
How to root Nokia 2
Hard reset for Nokia 2
How to reboot Nokia 2
How to unlock Nokia 2
What to do if Nokia 2 won't turn on
What to do if Nokia 2 doesn't charge
What to do if Nokia 2 doesn't connect to PC via USB
How to take a screenshot on Nokia 2
How to reset FRP on Nokia 2
How to call recording on Nokia 2
How to update Nokia 2
How to connect Nokia 2 to TV
How to clear the cache on Nokia 2
How to backup Nokia 2
How to disable ads on Nokia 2
How to clear storage on Nokia 2
How to increase font on Nokia 2
How to share internet on Nokia 2
How to transfer data to Nokia 2
How to unlock bootloader on Nokia 2
How to recover photos on Nokia 2
How to record the screen on Nokia 2
How to find blacklist in Nokia 2
How to set up fingerprint on Nokia 2
How to block number on Nokia 2
How to enable auto-rotate on Nokia 2
How to set up or turn off an alarm on Nokia 2
How to change ringtone on Nokia 2
How to enable battery percentage on Nokia 2
How to turn off notifications on Nokia 2
How to turn off Google assistant on Nokia 2
How to turn off the lock screen on Nokia 2
How to delete app on Nokia 2
How to recover contacts on Nokia 2
Where is the recycle bin on Nokia 2
How to install WhatsApp on Nokia 2
How to set contact photo in Nokia 2
How to scan QR code on Nokia 2
How to connect Nokia 2 to computer
How to update Play Store in Nokia 2
How to install Google Camera in Nokia 2
How to enable USB debugging on Nokia 2
How to turn off Nokia 2
How to charge Nokia 2
How to use the camera on Nokia 2
How to find lost Nokia 2
How to set password on Nokia 2
How to turn on 5g on Nokia 2
How to turn on VPN on Nokia 2
How to install apps on Nokia 2
How to insert a SIM card in Nokia 2
How to enable and configure NFC on Nokia 2
How to set time on Nokia 2
How to connect headphones to Nokia 2
How to clear browser history on Nokia 2
How to disassemble Nokia 2
How to hide an app on Nokia 2
How to download YouTube videos on Nokia 2
How to unblock a contact on Nokia 2
How to Install SD Card in Another Phones